In 2017, we’ve awarded more than $37,000 in scholarships to 25 exceptional students.
Congrats to our 2017 Scholarship Program winners!
Going Above and Beyond Because You Do
Since 2014, the Credit Union has awarded more than $100,000 in scholarships to our college-bound high school seniors. Because of an overwhelming response from applicants, we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve granted an additional five scholarships in 2017 to recognize the achievements of 25 exceptional students!
EligibilityStudent must be:
- A Credit Union member in good standing (not parent’s account) Not yet a member? It's easy! Join today
- A high school senior
- Planning to attend an accredited 2+ year college or university for the 2017-18 academic year
- Complete the application
- Submit a short essay describing your personal finance goals and how you will approach future financial decisions
- Selection criteria includes academics, participation in school/community activities, and demonstration of core values
- Applications will be accepted from March 28 - May 8, 2017
Hats off to our 2017 BCU Scholarship recipients!