In 2017, we’ve awarded more than $37,000 in scholarships to 25 exceptional students.
The BCU Scholarship Program returns April 2, 2018
Since 2014, the Credit Union has awarded more than $100,000 in scholarships to our college-bound high school seniors. Applications for the 2018 season will be accepted starting April 2 thru May 17. Check back here for more details.
EligibilityStudent must be:
- A Credit Union member in good standing (not parent’s account) Not yet a member? It's easy! Join today
- A high school senior
- Planning to attend an accredited 2+ year college or university for the 2018-19 academic year
- Complete the application
- Submit a short essay describing your personal finance goals and how you will approach future financial decisions
- Selection criteria includes academics, participation in school/community activities, and demonstration of core values
- Applications will be accepted from April 2 - May 17, 2018
Hats off to our 2017 BCU Scholarship recipients!