Personal Loans & Lines of Credit
Get the funds you need with simple financing terms that fit your budget.
Need to consolidate debt from higher-rate loans and credit cards? Pay for unplanned expenses? Or finance a large purchase? A Personal Loan from the Credit Union is a smart and simple way to help you obtain the funds you need.
A Line of Credit is a great way to manage monthly fluctuations in cash flow. Advance funds to your checking account as needed and only pay interest on the money you borrow.
- With a Personal Loan, get low, fixed monthly payments with first payment deferred for 60 days
- With a Line of Credit, get a low, variable APR and access to funds when you need them most
- No pre-payment penalty or loan fees
- An additional 0.50% APR reduction1 – with Rewards Rates
- A quick approval process with access to funds in as soon as the next business day.
To learn more, contact us at 800-388-7000 x8168 or visit a Service Center today!Apply Now!
1 APR is subject to change. The rates listed assume an automatic payment method and include a 0.50% discount for having two of the following relationships: a checking account with direct deposit of at least $500 per month; at least $25,000 on deposit with the credit union; or another qualifying loan in good standing. Qualifying loans include: Mortgage, Home Equity, Auto, and Credit Cards. Rewards discount cannot be applied to Credit Cards, CD Secured Loans and Stock, CD and Deposit Secured Lines of Credit. All rates are subject to credit certification and approval. The rates shown are the lowest available and your rate may be higher.