Managing your money wisely is more important than ever. Online Banking can help.
Account access is just a few clicks away. BCU’s Online Banking lets you manage your money your way:
With Online Banking, you can:
- View your account history and transfer funds
- Deposit your checks from anywhere
- Check your credit score
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Manage your finances and work towards your financial goals
- And much, much more.
- Your member number. Don't remember it? You can find it on the welcome letters and emails that you received when you first joined. Still can't find it? Call Member Relations at 800-388-7000.
- The last four digits of your Social Security number. Why do we need your Social Security number? We take protecting your money seriously and this helps us verify your identity.
- Your driver's license. Why? A question is generated from the information on your application in order to protect your accounts.
- Your email address. Why? So that we can send you a temporary password and set up three security questions in case you forget your password in the future.