The updates you want and need, automatically.
Account Alerts are customizable and help you monitor your accounts based on what’s important to you. They can also act as an early-warning system, helping you identify suspicious or unauthorized transactions on your accounts.
Account Alerts keep you informed about:
- Balance information
- Direct Deposits
- Visa® ATM/Debit Card purchases
- Account withdrawals
- Daily account activity summaries
- Activity on your Credit Union Visa Credit Card
Please note that Account Alerts may not reflect checks not yet posted to your account, or other pending transactions.
Signing up is easy!
It just takes a few moments to sign up for Account Alerts:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Hover over your Login ID in the upper right corner of the page and click on Settings
- On the settings page, click on the Notifications tab.
- Select the notifications you’d like to receive.
To set up Account Alerts for your Visa Credit Card, follow these steps:
- From your Online Banking dashboard, click on the Card Management widget. If it's not in your favorites, click on More and more widgets will appear.
- Select the credit card for which you'd like to set up Visa alerts.
- Click Additional Options, then select Purchase Alerts. You will be directed to the Visa page where you will need to accept terms and conditions.
- Enter the email address or mobile number where you want the Visa Alerts sent.
- Select the Visa Alerts you wish to receive from the options provided.
- Your mobile number will need to be verified with a code that will be sent to you. After you receive and enter the code, click "save updates" and the process will be complete.
For more information on how this service can make your life easier, watch our Account Alerts video.