Go for the gold this Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, courtesy of Visa
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. See rules below.
Using your Visa® BCU Card could be your ticket to win, thanks to Visa.
Each time you use your Visa BCU Debit or credit card from February 1, 2022 – March 31, 2022, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a trip for 4 to Park City, Utah.
Plus, receive 1 BONUS entry for each eligible contactless purchase you make with your contactless Visa BCU Debit or credit card, or using a payment-enabled mobile device or wearable during the promotional period. Look for the Contactless Symbol* and just tap to pay!
Find the Contactless symbol at checkout.
Simply tap your Visa contactless card on the contactless-enabled terminal.
Experience the same level of security as chip cards.
Here’s what you could win:
Trip to Park City, Utah for 4 people, which includes:
- Round-trip economy class air transportation for up to four (4) people
- Transportation to/from airport and hotel and all scheduled activities
- 3-night stay in 2 standard rooms, each double occupancy including breakfast daily
- Tour of Utah Olympic Park and USSA Center of Excellence
- $1,800 on a Visa Prepaid card
- Tax offset check
A Visa Gift Box valued at $5,000
A Visa Gift Box valued at $3,000
Enter to win with Visa and BCU
1. Use your Visa BCU Debit or Credit card
2. And be entered for a chance to win
February 1, 2022 through March 31, 2022
*The Contactless Symbol is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES VISA® SWEEPSTAKES FOR BCU
- NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Olympic Winter Games Visa Sweepstakes for BCU (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico (“Eligibility Area”) who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of legal majority in their place of residence, whichever is older) as of February 1, 2022. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited. Employees of the International Olympic Committee (“IOC”), the International Paralympic Committee (“IPC”) the Beijing 2022 Organizing Committee (“BOCOG”), the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee (“USOPC”), all participating National Olympic Committees and their individual athletes, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, “Olympic Entities”), Visa U.S.A. Inc. (“Sponsor” or “Visa”), Visa Inc., Visa International Service Association, and their respective parents, successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, trustees, and client financial institutions including but not limited to BCU (“BCU”), prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, the “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: Begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 1, 2022, and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on March 31, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). There will be one (1) Gold Prize winner, one (1) Silver Prize winner, and one (1) Bronze Prize winner selected in a random drawing at the end of the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received.
- TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter:
AUTOMATIC ENTRY: An eligible Visa BCU cardholder will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each eligible Visa purchase made with his/her Visa BCU consumer or business credit card or Visa BCU consumer or business debit card (hereinafter, each an “Eligible Visa BCU Card”) during the Promotion Period at a participating merchant location in the Eligibility Area (hereinafter, an “Eligible Visa BCU Cardholder”). BONUS ENTRY: An Eligible BCU Visa Cardholder will automatically receive one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry for each eligible contactless Visa purchase made using his/her/their contactless Eligible BCU Visa Card or using his/her/their Eligible BCU Visa Card with a payment-enabled mobile or wearable device during the Promotion Period at a participating merchant location in the Eligibility Area. Only eligible Visa purchases or payments made with an Eligible BCU Visa Card that is not in default under the customer agreement for that account and issued by BCU, processed through Visa's transaction-processing system during the Promotion Period, are eligible for automatic entry. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a particular cardholder entry, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person in whose name the card used to enter the Sweepstakes was issued. Account adjustment transactions/returns, cash advances, balance transfers, non-U.S.-dollar purchases, Interlink®-processed transactions, purchases authorized by entering a PIN (personal identification number), payment of late fees or over-limit fees, and Visa health and benefit card transactions are excluded from automatic entry. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. BCU Visa cards or card numbers that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible for automatic entry. Automatic entries must be made by 11:59:59 PM PT on March 31, 2022 in order to be eligible for the random drawing.
TO ENTER BY MAIL WITHOUT PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION: Hand-print your complete name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and valid email address, on a plain piece of 3" x 5" paper, and mail it in a business-size (#10) envelope with sufficient postage affixed, to: Olympic Winter Games Visa Sweepstakes for BCU, P.O. Box 7752, Melville, NY 11775-7752. Mailed entries must be postmarked between February 1, 2022 and March 31, 2022, and received by April 8, 2022, in order to be included in the random drawing. Enter as often as you wish; however, each mailed entry will count as two (2) entries into the random drawing and must be mailed in a separate, postmarked-and-stamped envelope. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential Gold Prize winner, one (1) potential Silver Prize winner and one (1) potential Bronze Prize winner will be selected on or about April 25, 2022 from among all eligible automatic and mailed entries received. Random drawing will be conducted under the direction of Administrator, an independent judging organization. Administrator’s and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone within five (5) days of random drawing date. Potential winners will be required to verify their eligibility by digitally completing and securely signing and returning a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release where legal (the “Declaration”), within five (5) days of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, such prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
- ODDS: The estimated odds of winning a prize are 1 in 9,072,943; however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Gold Prize: One (1) 4-day/3-night trip for winner and up to three (3) guests [four (4) people in total] to Park City, UT. Prize includes round-trip economy class air transportation for up to four (4) people from a major gateway airport nearest the winner’s home to Salt Lake City International Airport, transportation to/from airport and hotel and all scheduled activities, a 3-night stay including Breakfast daily (two (2) standard rooms, each double occupancy) at a hotel designated by Sponsor in Park City, UT, one (1) tour of Utah Olympic Park and Sponsor-specified Olympic-themed activities for winner and guests, one (1) facilities tour and workout with Olympic athletes (subject to availability) at USSA Center of Excellence for winner and guests, and $1,800 in Visa Prepaid products (for winner only, all terms & conditions apply to Visa Prepaid products) (“Gold Prize Trip”). In addition to the aforementioned prize, $11,800 cash (for winner only) will be awarded in the form of a check to winner that can be used toward the payment of income taxes associated with the prize. ARV of Gold Prize: $47,005. Actual value of Gold Prize Trip depends upon the Gold Prize winner’s point of departure, existing rates at time of travel, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded. One (1) Silver Prize: One (1) Visa Gift Box consisting of Sponsor-specified merchandise collectively valued at up to $5,000. In addition to the aforementioned prize, $1,700 cash (for winner only) will be awarded in the form of a check to winner that can be used toward the payment of income taxes associated with the prize. ARV of Silver Prize: $6,700. One (1) Bronze Prize: One (1) Visa Gift Box consisting of Sponsor-specified merchandise collectively valued at up to $3,000. In addition to the aforementioned prize, $1,100 cash (for winner only) will be awarded in the form of a check to winner that can be used toward the payment of income taxes associated with the prize. ARV of Bronze Prize: $4,100. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $57,805. Silver and Bronze Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guaranty of any kind. Any and all guarantees and warranties on Silver and Bronze Prizes is subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Silver and Bronze Prizes are subject to change and some items may ship separately. The ARV of the Silver or Bronze Prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of the Silver or Bronze Prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. If any portion of a prize is unavailable for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation; delays; a public health crisis; or any federal, state and/or local government regulations, orders, guidelines or Protocols, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize or portion thereof with one of equal or greater value, and no other additional compensation or substitution will be provided, except as otherwise provided herein. Any depiction prizes, in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only.
Gold Prize Trip Restrictions
If winner is at least 18, but still considered a minor in his/her/their state or place of residence, his/her/their parent or legal guardian will be required to accompany minor winner on the Gold Prize Trip. Gold Prize winner and guest must book Gold Prize Trip a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to travel and travel must be completed by December 31, 2023. If the Gold Prize Winner is unable to travel by December 31, 2023 for any reason, including not being able to comply with any public or private travel restrictions, Gold Prize winner forfeits his/her/their rights to the Gold Prize and no compensation will be awarded. Guests of winner must be of legal age of majority in his/her/their jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18) unless a child or legal ward of winner or one of winner’s adult guests. Each guest must execute a release of liability (the “Guest Release”) prior to travel unless a minor then winner (or parent/legal guardian accompanying minor) will be required to execute and return the Guest Release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Gold Prize Trip is subject to airline/flight times and hotel availability and other conditions and restrictions including public health restrictions. If the winner lives within 100 miles of Salt Lake City, UT, the air transportation portion of Gold Prize Trip will not be awarded and ground transportation will be substituted and no additional compensation or substitution will be provided. Airline/flight times to be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion; one or more stopovers may be required. Once Gold Prize Trip has been booked, no change, extension or substitution of Gold Prize Trip dates is permitted except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from any changes to itinerary or accommodations made by a prize winner and/or his/her/their guests. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or similar items once they are in winner’s possession or in the possession of any guest. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions, or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel, or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers, including any results thereof, such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions at time of travel, which may be stated in the Declaration and Guest Release and/or prize travel documents. The winner and guests are solely responsible for complying with all travel requirements and restrictions, and for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e., REAL ID, passport or other TSA-approved ID; visit www.tsa.gov for a list of TSA-approved IDs) as well as travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance), that they may wish to obtain for the Gold Prize Trip (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Releasees have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for the Gold Prize Trip. Winner and guests must arrive at the designated gateway airport in time for the flight. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer thereon. If any portion of the Gold Prize Trip after booking is unable to take place as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts, lockout, labor dispute, strike, inclement weather, a pandemic, a public health emergency, or any other event of Force Majeure, the remaining components of the prize will be awarded (and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled). All travel is subject to any and all advisories, restrictions or requirements instituted by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (or the Puerto Rico Health Department if a resident of Puerto Rico) and/or the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, as required, including but not limited to passing one (1) or more COVID-19 antigen or PCR screening tests and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19 (with an FDA or WHO-approved vaccine, if age-eligible) and executing any assumption of risk or other documents relating to COVID-19. A background check of winner and/or guests may be required for admission to certain scheduled activities. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or deny entry to winner and any guest who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at a scheduled activity..
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her/their name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize (including any activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss or damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes. No substitution, cash equivalent where applicable, or transfer of any prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of equal or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein. Any and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of each individual winner, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes, additional transportation and meals not specified, luggage fees, gratuities, and souvenirs. If a winner is at least 18, but still considered a minor in his/her/their state or place of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her/their parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on such winner as set forth herein. Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Gold Prize winner fully understands that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that will be implemented from time to time by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
- GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify a winner. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party (except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes), nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen mail, entries, and transactions; for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice and for any reason including but not limited to, if in the Judge’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes; if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes; a public health crisis; or any government regulations, orders, or guidelines affect the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may terminate the Sweepstakes entirely or void any entries it suspects do not comply with the Official Rules and, at its discretion, if terminated, award prize in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of each prize, including the tax assistance, will be taxable to applicable winner as income. In the event a winner’s tax liabilities related to the prize exceed the tax assistance provided, Sponsor will not provide any further assistance toward the winner’s tax obligations. Sponsor will issue each winner an IRS FORM 1099-MISC for the value of applicable prize as it is valued at $600 or more. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of a prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the applicable winners. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes.
- GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues/questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of California.
- FORCE MAJEURE: In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received to award the prizes and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prizes or continuing with this Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state/provincial or local government law, order, regulation, guideline or Protocols, public health crisis or pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, regardless of whether any such cause was foreseeable (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNER’S NAME: For a list of winners, available after May 15, 2022, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 31, 2022, to: Olympic Winter Games Visa Sweepstakes for BCU Winners, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Visa U.S.A. Inc., P.O. Box 8999, San Francisco, CA 94128-8999. Administrator: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. No entrant has yet won. One (1) Gold Prize: One (1) 4-day/3-night trip for up to four (4) people [winner and up to three (3) guests] to Park City, UT. Prize includes round-trip economy class air transportation for up to four (4) people from a major gateway airport nearest the winner’s home to Salt Lake City International Airport, transportation to/from airport and hotel and all scheduled activities, a 3-night stay including Breakfast daily (two (2) standard rooms, each double occupancy) at a hotel designated by Sponsor in Park City, UT, one (1) tour of Utah Olympic Park and Sponsor-specified Olympic-themed activities for winner and guests, one (1) facilities tour and workout with Olympic athletes at USSA Center of Excellence for winner and guests, and $1,800 in Visa Prepaid Products (for winner only, all terms & conditions apply to Visa Prepaid Products) (“Gold Prize Trip”). In addition to the aforementioned prize, $11,800 cash (for winner only) will be awarded in the form of a check to winner that can be used toward the payment of income taxes associated with the prize. ARV of Gold Prize: $47,005. Actual value of Gold Prize Trip depends upon the Gold Prize winner’s point of departure, existing rates at time of travel, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded. One (1) Silver Prize: One (1) Visa Gift Box consisting of Sponsor-specified merchandise collectively valued at up to $5,000. In addition to the aforementioned prize, $1,700 cash (for winner only) will be awarded in the form of a check to winner that can be used toward the payment of income taxes associated with the prize. ARV of Silver Prize: $6,700. One (1) Bronze Prize: One (1) Visa Gift Box consisting of Sponsor-specified merchandise collectively valued at up to $3,000. In addition to the aforementioned prize, $1,100 cash (for winner only) will be awarded in the form of a check to winner that can be used toward the payment of income taxes associated with the prize. ARV of Bronze Prize: $4,100. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $57,805. Automatic entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT 3/31/22 in order to be eligible. Mailed entries must be postmarked by 3/31/22 and received by 4/8/22. The estimated odds of winning a prize are 1 in 9,072,943; however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes ends 11:59:59 PM PT 3/31/22. See Official Rules above for complete details, including prize restrictions/conditions. Sponsored solely by Visa U.S.A. Inc., P.O. Box 8999, San Francisco, CA 94128-8999.