Accounts designed to help you reach your savings goals – at every phase of your life.
Invest in your future with a BCU savings account that lets your money grow over time. With a number of options, we’ve got the right account for you. When you join the Credit Union, your Basic Savings Account, with only a $5 minimum balance, is your share of ownership in our community. Looking for an account to help you reach particular savings goals? Our savings accounts are built with you in mind.
Looking for a more diverse savings portfolio? We also offer Certificates, IRAs, and HSAs.
- Rainy Day Savings
Be prepared for unplanned expenses and get rewarded with an interest rate that doubles after the first year.
- Money Market
A great option to grow funds at a faster rate than a standard savings account.
- Basic Savings
Save easily with BCU’s most basic savings account.
- Club Savings
Get what you want out of life with a smart way to save for big-ticket items like vacations and holiday presents.
- Youth Savings
Teach your children early that money can grow with a savings account.
- Rent This, Buy That
- Holiday Shopping Tips
- Holiday Savings Tips
- Tips to End The Year Money Strong
- What's Your Money Psychology Style
- Systems to Maximize Your Paycheck
- Back-to-School Shopping Tips
- Building an Emergency Fund
- Creating a Budget in 4 Simple Steps
- Refinance Your Loans and Save
- Stop Signs on a Vehicle History Report
- Used Car Buying Tips
- Welcome to the Workforce Advice
- Grants, Loans, and Work Study
- Raising Money Smart Kids
- Teens and Money
- How to Stay Secure Online
- Types of Fraud
- Reporting Fraud
- How to Avoid Identity Theft
- Managing Your Money Together
- How to Stick to Financial New Years Resolutions
- Shoppers Beware: 6 Holiday Advertising Tricks
- Understanding Mortgage Disclosures
- A Closer Look at the 529 Plan
- Receiving an Unexpected Inheritance
- Growing Your Savings with Certificates
- Divorce and Your New Financial Beginning
- Talk about Your Finances, Improve Your Relationship
- How to Save or Spend Your Tax Refund
- Are You Taking Advantage of the Right Retirement Plan?
- Saving Tips for Your Wedding Day
- Twenty Somethings and Retirement
- Women And Retirement
- Staying Safe Online
- Doing the Best to Protect Your Personal Data
- Handling an Unexpected Job Loss
- Saving for Baby
- Is it possible you are saving too much for retirement?
- Start Early, Lower Your Tax Bill
- Retirement's Golden Rule
- The Female Financial Paradox
Calculators and Interactive Tools
- Am I Saving Enough? What Can I Change?
- Should I Pay off Debt or Invest in Savings?
- How Much Will My Savings Be Worth?
- What Will It Take to Save for a Vehicle, Home, etc.?
- What Will It Take to Save for a College Education?
- How Much Should I Set Aside for Emergencies?
- How Much Will It Cost to Raise a Child?
- What Investments Can I Use to Save for College?
- What Will it Take to Become a Millionaire?
- How Will Taxes and Inflation Affect My Savings?
- How Much of a Difference Will the Rate Make?
- What's It Worth to Reduce My Spending?
- How Much Should I Deposit Now to Reach My Savings Goal?
- What Rate of Return Do I Need to Reach My Savings Goal?
- How Long Will it Take to Reach My Savings Goal?
- How much do I need to deposit monthly to reach my savings goal?
- Which is Better Cash or Payments?
- How Will a Large Withdrawal Affect the Decision?
- When Should I Begin Saving?
- Which Savings Should Be Used First Calculator
- How Much of an Effect Can Inflation Have Calculator
- How Will This Account Be Used Calculator
- What Will I Earn with This Account Calculator
- How Advantageous is Increasing My Savings Calculator
- Which Savings or Income Source Will Be the Largest Calculator