Access your accounts where you least expect it.
BCU is part of an international Credit Union Service Centers® network that gives our members the ability to conduct many transactions and obtain services at any Shared Branch within the network. Shared Branches can be identified by their display of the Credit Union Service Centers Network logo.
Because of your membership with BCU, you’ll benefit from using a Shared Branch with:
- Convenience of conducting business with your Credit Union throughout the U.S. and eight other countries
- Security from knowing you have access to your account(s) if you’re traveling for business or vacation, or permanently relocated to another state.
When you visit a Shared Branch, make sure you have the following:
- Your Credit Union member number and the Share ID number of your account
- A current, valid, U.S. Government-issued picture ID with signature
Transactions that can be conducted at any Shared Branch include:
- Funds transfers
- Check cashing
- Loan payments
- Balance inquiries
- Copy of statement receipt
- Money Order and Travelers Checks purchase
- Please note: Shared branches do not have access to our credit card information or the ability to accept credit card payments.
Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.