Access your accounts where you least expect it.
Your Credit Union is part of an international Co-op Shared BranchingSM network that gives our members the ability to conduct many transactions and obtain services at any Shared Branch within the network. Shared Branches can be identified by their display of the Co-op Shared Branching network logo.
Because of your membership with the Credit Union, you'll benefit from using a Shared Branch with:
- Convenience of conducting business with your Credit Union throughout the U.S. and eight other countries
- Security from knowing you have access to your account(s) if you're traveling for business or vacation, or permanently relocated to another state.
When you visit a Shared Branch, make sure you have the following:
- Your Credit Union member number and the Share ID number of your account
- A current, valid, U.S. Government-issued picture ID with signature
Transactions that can be performed at ALL Shared Branch locations:
- Deposits (No maximum)
- Withdrawals up to $500.00*. (For larger withdrawal amounts, please contact the Shared Branch location you wish to visit prior to traveling to conduct transactions.)
- Loan payments
- Loan advances
- Account inquires
- Recent Account History
Services available at select locations only:
- Money Orders/Traveler's Checks/Cashiers Checks
- Visa®/MasterCard® Credit Card cash advances
- Notary Services
- Photocopying and fax services
Please note: The following services are NOT available at any Shared Branch location:
- Credit Card Payments
- Stop Payments on personal checks
- Opening or editing an account or membership
Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
*A Shared Branch may request authorization for withdrawals larger than $500.00. Approval can typically be given over the phone, provided funds are available in the member’s account. Please note: Some Shared Branch locations require an authorization form to be completed for withdrawals larger than $500.00, prior to the transaction. Authorizations forms should be faxed to Member Relations at 847-932-8325. Please contact the Shared Branch you wish to visit for confirmation of services delivered prior to traveling to conduct transactions.