Free, confidential financial education and counseling.
Working through financial issues can feel overwhelming. That’s why the Credit Union has partnered with BALANCE, a financial education and counseling program that helps you to get on top of your situation. Whether you’re saving for your child’s education, or trying to get out of debt, BALANCE has counselors that are ready to assist you.
You’ll benefit from this service by gaining:
- Confidence from free and confidential counseling services
- Knowledge from educational resources on a wide variety of credit and financial topics.
Your BALANCE experience is enhanced with:
- InfoLine access to certified counselors that will answer your personal finance questions
- Money Management Counseling to help you design a personal spending and savings plan if you’re looking to get rid of debt, improve your credit, or avoid bankruptcy
- Debt Management Planning that will help consolidate your credit card payments, lower payment amounts, and even reduce or eliminate interest and fees
- Credit Report Review with a counselor to make sure you understand your credit report and know your rights when it comes to how creditors, employers and others that use credit reports to assess your financial fitness.
- Housing Education to help make your dream of homeownership a reality.
How to get started with BALANCE:
- Visit the website
- Call a counselor at 888-456-2227
Counselors are available:
- Mon – Thurs: 7am to 10pm CST
- Fri: 7am – 7pm CST
- Sat: 10am – 7pm CST