Turn purchases into savings—or a little something for yourself.
Earn points redeemable for travel, merchandise or loan rate reductions every time you use your qualifying Credit Union credit or debit cards.
Earn CURewards Points
- Use your Travel Rewards Visa® credit card to earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on all purchases1
- Use your Visa® ATM/Debit Card with Rewards to earn 1 point for every $2 spent2
Earn more points by combining your Credit and Debit Cards
Combine your credit card and debit card points for higher redemption potential by contacting Member Relations at 800-388-7000.
Earn points even faster in the CURewards Mall
The CURewards Mall lets you earn Mall points just by shopping at your favorite brand-name retailers. Simply click on the links in each offer, or use your card when shopping in participating retailers' stores.
Easy access to rewards
Access the CURewards Mall at curewards.com.
Points can be redeemed for airline tickets, cruises, car rentals, and hotel stays, as well as merchandise.
CURewards has loads of name-brand products of the highest quality, with hundreds of items to choose from.
To redeem your rewards points for travel and merchandise:
- Log in to Online Banking, using your username and password
- Select your checking or credit card account to view and redeem your Rewards points
- Visit curewards.com to browse the wide array of experiences and products
- For travel, call the CURewards travel agency at 800-900-6160
- For merchandise, complete and return the order form at curewards.com and receive your reward within four to six weeks
1Earn 2 points per dollar on all net qualifying purchase transactions (purchases less credits, returns and adjustments). Cash advances, balance transfers, and checks used to access your account are not considered purchases and will not earn rewards.
2Signature-based purchases or transactions occur when you sign your name, rather than enter your PIN. Choose “credit” at the checkout and the amount will be deducted from your checking account as usual.