Getting Started with Your New Card
We've made the transition to your new card a breeze.
We've made it simple to transition to your newly enhanced card:
- You'll receive your new card with the new account number in the mail within 10 days from the date your upgrade was processed. Please continue to use your existing card until the new one arrives.
- Sign and activate your new card immediately to take advantage of your added features and benefits.
- Destroy your old card (it will be automatically closed 17 days after your new card has been issued).
- Be sure to update any automatic payments linked to your old card (utilities, insurance, monthly subscriptions, etc.).
Your account conversion is easy and straightforward:
- All existing account activity, including purchases, payments, balances and CURewards® points (if applicable), will automatically transfer to your new account. Please allow for at least one billing statement cycle to reflect the transfer of account activity.
- A new Annual Percentage Rate (APR), based on your credit standing, will apply to all new purchases and balance transfer activity after activation of the new card.
- Any existing balances will continue to accrue interest at the old rate(s) until those balances are paid in full.
- Your credit line will remain the same. To request an increase in your credit line, follow these instructions.
Online Banking tracks the changeover for you:
- Your new credit card account should already appear in Online Banking, along with your old account.
- Both accounts are displayed to provide you a record of account transfer activity, and to track purchases on your old card prior to conversion.
- Your old account will be removed from Online Banking and closed to future purchases 17 days after the new account is opened.
We're here for you:
If you have not received your new card, have misplaced it, or need assistance with anything else, please contact Member Relations at 800-388-7000 and we’ll be happy to help.