Health Savings Accounts
Save for health care expenses in this tax-advantaged account.
A Health Savings Account (HSA), coupled with a High Deductible Health Plan, can provide you with a triple tax savings¹ to help keep down what you pay for health care expenses.
Benefits from an HSA include:
- More money in your pocket from tax savings opportunities
- More convenience in your life with automatic transfers from your Credit Union Checking account, or any other account—even external institutions.
An HSA also provides:
- Contribution allowances that are deductible up to the federally-defined maximum allowable amount
- Tax-Free dividend earnings
- Freedom from paying federal taxes on income used for qualified medical expenses—including over-the-counter medicines
- Easy access to funds using an HSA Visa® Debit Card or HSA checks.
If you would like to manage your HSA, please visit Retirement Central.Open an HSA!