All your home loan needs under one roof.
Whether you’re buying, refinancing or putting your home’s equity to use, we’re here to help. BCU has made the home loan process as quick and simple as possible. Plus, we’ll give you tools and information to help you every step of the way.
- Home Equity Line of Credit 101
- Which Home Improvement Projects are Worth it
- Breaking Down Loan Jargon
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Mortgage Process
- Getting Started with the Mortgage Process
- Homebuyer Do's And Don'ts
- How to Choose a Good Contractor
- Mortgage Term Glossary
- Types of Mortgages
- Simple DIY Renovations to add Value to Your Home
- Understanding Mortgage Disclosures
- Who’s Who in Your Mortgage Process?
Calculators and Interactive Tools
- How Much Will My Mortgage Payments Be?
- What Home Can I Afford?
- How Much Will My Adjustable Rate Payments Be?
- Which is Better: Fixed or Adjustable?
- Should I Pay Points to Lower the Rate?
- Which is Better: 15- or 30- Year Loan Term?
- How Much Should I Put Down for a New Home?
- How Much Can I Save in Taxes?
- What Will My Closing Costs Be?
- Am I Better off Renting?
- Am I Better off Refinancing?
- What Will My Refinancing Costs Be?
- How Can I Reduce Mortgage Insurance Costs?
- Which Lender Has the Better Loan?
- Which Loan is Better?
- How Advantageous are Extra Payments?
- How Much Will My Interest-only Payment Be?
- Which is Better: Interest-only or Traditional?