The right car. The right price. The right financing.
Next to buying a home, a vehicle is one of the biggest purchases you’re likely to make. Make sure you’re making the best decision with our time-tested advice.
Buying a Car
Heplful advice to make you prepared for buying a car.
New vs. used? Lease vs. buy? The choices can be overwhelming! We've got advice to help you get the right car, at the right price, with the right financing!
Financial Management Tool
Calculators and Interactive Tools
- How Much Will My Vehicle Payments Be?
- What Will It Take to Save for a Vehicle, Home, etc.?
- Which Is Better: A New or Used Vehicle?
- Should I Finance or Pay Cash for a Vehicle?
- Which Vehicle Loan is Better?
- What Term of Vehicle Loan Should I Choose?
- What Vehicle Can I Afford?
- How Long Should I Keep a Vehicle?
- Should I Lease or Purchase a Vehicle?
Take ownership of the Credit Union—and your financial health.Learn More