Saving for College
Higher education, lower expenses.
No matter your income, the prospect of paying for college is daunting. Learn how to plan for and manage this escalating expense.
From filling out the FAFSA to sorting out scholarships, we'll take the mystery out of college financing.
Financial Management Tools
- Financing College: A Parent’s Guide to Being Comprehensive and Creative
- Financing College
- A Letter to the Parent Sending a Child to College
- A Letter to the Student Heading to College
- Rules for Taking Out and Paying Back Student Loans
- Parents Feel the Weight of Student Loan Debt
- Understanding Credit for College Students
- Repaying Student Loans
- Grants, Loans, and Work Study
- Filling Out the FAFSA
- Last Minute Advice on College Financing
- A Closer Look at the 529 Plan
- Staying Safe Online
Calculators and Interactive Tools
- What is the Value of Higher Education?
- What Investments Can I Use to Save for College?
- What Expenses Do I Face Prior to Attending College?
- What Will It Take to Save for a College Education?
- Should I Live on Campus, off Campus or at Home Calculator?
- How Much Should I Budget for College Living Expenses?
- Is a Meal Plan a Good Deal?
- How Much Can I Borrow?
Finance your education or ease the burden of repaying your current loans with BCU.Learn More
Personal Loans & Lines of Credit
Get the funds you need with simple financing terms that fit your budget.Learn More
Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases1.
Reward yourself with cash back on every purchase, a low introductory APR, and no annual fee.Learn More
Our ultimate checking account maximizes your earning power with a high rate of interest and non-BCU ATM fee reimbursement.Learn More
Managing your money wisely is more important than ever. Online Banking can help.Learn More