The Credit Union Difference
Get access to better rates, fewer fees and products and services designed to fit your needs.
Ever wonder what it would be like to bank with an organization driven by YOUR interests? You don't have to wonder—it actually exists!
As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution, the Credit Union exists to provide you the accounts and services you need to achieve your vision of prosperity. And as you may know, you and your entire family have special access to valuable Credit Union benefits.
We’re excited to provide a full range of financial products and services designed to help you reach your goals faster. On average, Credit Union members who take advantage of these products and services save $335 annually when compared to financial alternatives!1
Here are just a few:
- Access your payroll funds up to two days early with Enhanced Direct Deposit™
- Earn a great rate and non-BCU ATM fee reimbursement with PowerPlus™ Checking
- Get low-rate loans for homes, vehicles, and more
- Save money on your real estate transactions with our home rebate program, HomeAdvantage™
- Receive your free online credit score with SavvyMoney®
- Access financial education resources provided by Life. Money. You.™
Ready to join the Credit Union?Visit your local Service Center or join now. Plus, check out our tips for switching your accounts to the Credit Union.
1Average Credit Union member savings of $335.54 is based on an internal study performed in June 2016. Overall average savings based on average member savings with the following accounts: PowerPlus™ Checking - $103. 60, Rainy Day Savings - $99.12, CD, IRA, and Money Market Ac- counts - $121. 88, Credit Card - $178.98, Auto Loan - $249.43, Personal Loan - $118. 25, Mortgage - $468.36, Home Equity - $642.75. Comparisons made between BCU and industry averages from Bloomberg, Bankrate®, and internal studies.