Quick Login Features
Securely access your accounts faster than ever before!
Quick PIN and Touch ID make logging into new Mobile Banking quicker and easier than ever—all while maintaining the top-notch security you expect from your Credit Union! Enabling these new Quick Login features is fast and simple too.
Enabling Quick PIN & Touch ID
After downloading and opening the new Mobile Banking app, you'll log in for the first time and set up your profile. The second time you log in you'll be prompted to register your device and also have the opportunity to enhance your experience even further by setting up Quick PIN and Touch ID. Simply:
- Log in to the app
- Follow the prompts to register your device by entering the security code sent via email or text
- Tap Continue and enter your password
- Check "Enable Quick Login" and tap Continue
- Enter your desired 4-digit Quick PIN and then re-enter it to confirm
- Click Continue and then name your device
- Click Complete Setup
If you have an Apple device, and Touch ID is already set up, you can use this feature to sign in to the Mobile Banking app at any time. More information about setting up Touch ID on your Apple device is available in the new Mobile Banking app. Simply look for the “Learn More” prompt during setup.
Not yet taking advantage of BCU's anywhere/anytime access? Learn more.