A few wise choices can make a big difference.
Unlike a bank, Target Credit Union (Target CU) is a not-for-profit organization. That means we put our members first in everything we do. And as a Target team member, you and your entire family are eligible to join, regardless of your financial standing or credit history.
And, with our Once a member, Always a Member policy, we go with you, regardless of where you live or work. You're a member for life!
We turn profits into great products.
Because Target CU is not-for-profit, any money we make above operating expenses goes directly back to our members in the form of money-saving products and services, like:
- PowerPlus™ Checking – Great interest rates, no monthly maintenance fees and ATM fee reimbursement
- Low-rate loans – Available for home and auto as well as student loans
- No-fee Visa® Debit Cards Make unlimited free withdrawals at Target store ATMs and use in conjunction with your Team Member Discount in store*
- Visa® Credit Cards – Enjoy no annual fee and great rewards options. Now eligible for Team Member Discount*
- Enhanced Direct Deposit – Receive your Target pay up to two days early
We're at your beck and call. Or mouse click. Or fingertips.
Whether online, by phone, in branch or at the surcharge-free ATM in your store, Target CU is always within reach. Contact us at any time.
Find out why we're A Better Way To Bank! Click the Join Today button at the top of the screen to get started.
*At this time, the Target Credit Union Debit Card and Credit Cards are eligible for the Team Member Discount in stores only and not on Target.com. The Target Credit Union Debit Card and Credit Cards are not eligible for any of the REDcard offers, including the 5% REDcard Discount, REDcard Free Shipping at Target.com, and for Target Credit Union Credit Cards only, Take Charge of Education programs.