Use the Message Center within Online Banking to protect your information.
While it's a great way to get answers to many of your questions, email is not a secure channel for sharing account information. For general inquiries only, use the AskBCU@BCU.org email address.
For specific questions involving your account number—or any other questions involving your personal data—please take advantage of secure messaging:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Message Center under “My Accounts.”
- When a new window opens, select Ask a Question.
What should be sent via the Message Center?
Here are just a few examples of the kind of communications that are recommended for secure messaging through the Message Center:
- Documents - Sending the Credit Union your driver’s license, DocuSign documents, payroll checks, statements, etc.
- Transactions - Questions about your transactions and balances
- Fraud/Disputes – Filing fraud/dispute claims
- Loans – Questions about your loans (payments, insurance options, refinancing, etc.)
Unsure about the best way to communicate with us? For the fastest, safest service, you can always rely on secure messaging.