Why Our Home Loans are Better
The facts point to your Credit Union being the best home loan partner.
Because we exist to serve you, we've gone above and beyond to provide the tools for a successful and rewarding home loan experience.
To learn more about all the resources at your fingertips—or to apply online with just a few clicks—visit our Home Loan Center.
A home loan with your Credit Union means:
- Expert assistance throughout the process
- Referrals to the best local real estate agents
- 20% off your agent’s commission1 when you buy or sell using a HomeAdvantage™ Agent
- Access to superior online home search tools through HomeAdvantage2
- A variety of mortgage types to fit your needs
- Low rates from a not-for-profit financial institution owned by YOU
- Fast and simple application process
- Speedy closing process with lower costs than banks
- Unsurpassed service throughout the life of your loan—and your membership
- Lending in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
1States and/or major metropolitan areas included in the HomeAdvantage program include: AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, WI, and WV. New cities, states and real estate agents continuously join the program. If you do not see the area you’re interested in, contact HomeAdvantage at 800-203-9014. Terms and disbursement of rebates vary by state.
2Program incentives/savings (Rebates) are awarded to buyers and sellers who select and use an Approved Agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Please notify HomeAdvantage which agent you select. Members are not eligible for any program incentives/savings if they select an agent outside the HomeAdvantage network. Examples of rebate amounts shown here are based on 3% commission rate; your agent’s commission rate may differ.