Applying for a BCU Scholarship is easy, simply follow these 3 steps:
Create a user name and password. Complete the informational sections.
The application includes a short 400-word essay along with 2 short answer sections (details provided within the application).
Upload external documents and review application. Click Submit and you're finished! To learn more, see eligibility requirements below.
Student must be:
- A Credit Union member in good standing (not parent’s account)
Not yet a member? It's easy! Join today
- A high school senior
- Planning to attend an accredited 2+ year college or university for the 2018-19 academic year
- Complete the application
- Submit a short essay describing your personal finance goals and how you will approach future financial decisions
- Selection criteria includes academics, participation in school/community activities, and demonstration of core values
- Applications will be accepted from April 2 - May 17, 2018.
- Recipients will be notified in June/July 2018.
Meet the 2017 winners!