How can I view copies of checks that have cleared my account?November 23, 2015
We make it easy to access information about your deposits with the convenience of Online Banking. Simply follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Select the account from which the check has cleared, and then choose “Advanced Search”. You can then search using date ranges of 6 months (up to 36 months), check number(s), or dollar amount(s).
- Click on the check icon.
- A copy of the front and back of the cleared check will be displayed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing your checks, please note:
- If you receive an error message, the image may not be available.
- Images are not available for checks converted and cleared as ACH transactions.
- If you use Online Bill Pay, some payments are processed electronically and do not produce a check image.
- Check images are not available on the mobile website but are available on the app.
Still not getting what you need? Give us a call at 800-388-7000.
- Scott C.