Easy account access is just a few keystrokes away. Online Banking lets you manage your money your way.
Easily pay your bills from your computer or mobile device.Learn More
Securely make your check deposits in a snap.Learn More
Protect your information by sending secure messages.Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Online Banking offer?With Online Banking, you have 24/7 access to your accounts that include features to help you manage your finances seamlessly, like:
- The ability to see all your accounts in one place, including joint and external accounts
- A customizable dashboard
- Budgeting tools to help you achieve your financial goals
- Quick and easy transfers
- Free ongoing access to your credit score with SavvyMoney
I’ve never used Online Banking before. How do I set up access?It’s easy! Visit this website homepage, select Set up access in the Login box and follow the prompts.
Can I customize the widgets I see on my Online Banking dashboard?Yes, you can select favorite widgets to appear on your dashboard. To do this:
- On the dashboard, hover over your username in the upper right corner of the screen, and click Settings from the menu that appears.
- On the Settings page, click the Widgets tab:
- The first icons (or ‘widgets’) that you see listed are your Favorites. They will have a yellow star next to them. These are the widgets that appear in the left navigation of your dashboard.
- You can have a maximum of five Favorites that appear in your left navigation.
- If you already have five Favorites selected, and you’d like to add a new one, you must first unselect one of the current Favorites. To do this, click on the yellow star next to the widget you’d like to unselect.
- Your updated Favorites will now appear in your left navigation. All other widgets are still accessible by clicking the More icon below your Favorites.
- To change the order of your selected Favorites, click the green Reorder Favorites button located near the upper right corner of the page. You can then drag and drop within your Favorites to place them in the order you prefer.
Can I transfer money using my Online Banking dashboard to other financial institutions?Yes! One of the benefits of Online Banking is that you can transfer money from your BCU accounts to other financial institutions—all on one convenient dashboard. We call this an aggregate account view.
To transfer funds to external accounts:
- From your dashboard, select the Transfers widget.
- Click the Classic tab.
- Select the option to Add an external account.
- A window will pop-up and prompt you to choose an account type. Be prepared to provide the “Routing Number” and “Account Number” of the external financial institution you would like to transfer to or from. When finished, click Save.
- If your identity is successfully verified, you’ll see the accounts that are associated with the credentials you provided. They will be listed at the bottom of your “Transfers” dashboard with an icon representing “External Accounts”.